This blog is about my divorce of a very smart, very rich, and very emotionally distraught girl. My ex-wife is Heidi Wagner (Hunter), Senior Director of Domestic Tax at Qualcomm, and she does not have the ability to tell the truth about anything. I write this down to keep contemporaneous documentation and to unburden my soul.
Since we decided to split in Novemeber of 2013 she has admitted to the following:
– Having an affair 11 years ago with Don Stone (Chris), a subordinate at PwC as they traveled around the country
– Faking a pregnancy to try and get him to leave his wife
– Faking a suicide attempt to cover up the affair and blaming me for all of the problems in our marriage
– Telling me that she was going to kill herself twice while we were fighting over everything before I moved out
– Emailing his Chris’s wife Holli and telling her about the affair after he quit the firm to break up his marriage in vengeance
– Faking multiple pregnancies on me to keep me in the relationship. The last one on me was nine months before everything started going sideways
– Not loving her high school and college sweetheart for years but staying with him because she couldn’t get through college without someone taking care of her
– Faking a least one pregnancy on her high school and college sweetheart.
– Being involuntarily commited in high school
– Using drugs, alchohol, and cutting to manage the pain and guilt
– Feeling nothing most of the time and when emotions come out – anger and rage
– Destructing my career and professional relationships to improve her odds of making partner at her firm and hiding her infidelity
-Telling me the following:
- That it was wrong to marry me but right to cheat on me
- That she was only staying with me the last ten years of our marriage for kids and I was making more money
- She moved down stairs because she started making more money than me
- That she never loved me
- That she hadn’t loved me in a decade so it was okay for her to cheat on me
- That I was the only person who ever made her feel loved
She wrote a 30+ page book detailing her affair and what she expected to happen with her fake pregnancy on Don. She kept them on our home computer after she left the firm and I found them in November of 2013.
As a high functioning BPD/NPD my former wife neither believes she has any problems, will not admit to them when confronted, and will not seek help. She is one little waif of a manipulator and loves to punish those of us who leave her. It is amazing what money and insanity can accomplish.