This blog is about my divorce of a very smart, very rich, and very emotionally distraught girl. My ex-wife is Heidi Wagner (Hunter), Former Senior Director of Domestic Tax at Qualcomm, and now works at EY; does not have the ability to tell the truth about anything. I write this down to keep contemporaneous documentation and to unburden my soul.
Since we decided to split in November of 2013 she has admitted to the following:
– Having an affair 11 years ago with Don Stone (Chris), a subordinate at PwC as they traveled around the country.
– Faking a pregnancy to try and get him to leave his wife.
– Faking a suicide attempt to cover up the affair and blaming me for all of the problems in our marriage.
– Telling me that she was going to kill herself twice while we were fighting over everything before I moved out.
– Emailing Don’s wife Holli and telling her about the affair after he quit the firm to break up his marriage in vengeance.
– Faking multiple pregnancies on me to keep me in the relationship. The last one on me was nine months before everything started going sideways.
– Not loving her high school and college sweetheart for years but staying with him because she couldn’t get through college without someone taking care of her.
– Faking a least one pregnancy on her high school and college sweetheart.
– Driving her high school and college sweetheart to become an alcoholic.
– Being involuntarily commited in high school.
– Using drugs, alchohol, and cutting to manage the pain and guilt.
– Feeling nothing most of the time and when emotions come out – anger and rage.
– Destructing my career and professional relationships to improve her odds of making partner at her firm and hiding her infidelity
-Telling me the following:
- That it was wrong to marry me but right to cheat on me
- That she was only staying with me the last ten years of our marriage for kids and I was making more money
- She moved down stairs because she started making more money than me
- That she never loved me
- That she hadn’t loved me in a decade so it was okay for her to cheat on me
- That I was the only person who ever made her feel loved
She wrote a 30+ page book detailing her affair and what she expected to happen with her fake pregnancy on Don. She kept them on our home computer after she left the firm and I found them in November of 2013.
In 2017/2018 she choked my son a couple of times and allowed her boyfriend to choke my son as well. CPS does not do much in cases involving a child on the Spectrum so she never gets busted. At some point in time her anorexia will take her life and possibly my children’s.
It’s sad to see quilt destroy what could have been something beautiful. At the same time her illness destroys everything she touches. My son hates her and wishes her dead, and my daughter wants her dead so she can have a puppy.
She never snuggles or comforts my daughter and takes no interest in their school work. She assumes the school will take care of it. I had to teach my 1st grade daughter to read because mom was too busy with her boyfriend to care.
Her boyfriend makes 10% of what she makes, but she can’t help to watch him cheat on her and soon she will cheat on him as she has everyone she loves. She can’t help herself, but she is getting back what she started – lying, cheating, and being used for money. I guess that is why she is anorexic. The only person that made her fill love she destroyed. What a waste of money and life?
So far she has stolen a dresser, my tools, my books, and DVD’s without thinking about paying me back. Since I don’t have access to the house she refuses to pay for what she stole. She also used me for 10 years while not loving me to take care of the kids, and then stealing $1.2 million from me during the divorce
As a high functioning BPD/NPD my former wife neither believes she has any problems, will not admit to them when confronted, and will not seek help. She is one little waif of a manipulator and loves to punish those of us who leave her. It is amazing what money and insanity can accomplish.
One day my Father in heaven will put her where she truly belongs. I’m sure by then I will already be dead.
The kids will miss the only parent that ever loved them. Heidi just uses them for money and locks my daughter in her room, steals both my children’s money, and throws away their toys without thought. She destroys everything she touches. One day I will starve to death or move away to a lesser cost of living state and die there alone and afraid.